Tuesday, May 16, 2006

end of round ONE - assignments... Winner - IRIS LIM WEE SAN.. Half time now... round TWO - exam starting soon...

Yippee!!!! Finally!!! Today is a special special day!!! It marks the last assignment of the semester which means I am free from any essay and presentations!!! Yeahz!!!! Finally I can have a good rest, no more late nites, no more sleepless nites, no more worrying tat I cannot finish on time, no more forbidding myself to go out becos I need rush assignments and no more going to library to do till late at nite liao… haha!!!! Although all these r juz temporary freedom, I will still treasure and feel good abt it. Haha… I shall enjoy my short short freedom till end of tis week before I start to prepare for my exam which is less than a mth away. There is no more excuse for not doing well tis time round which means I am more stress ah!!! Nvm… wait till after tis week then worry.. come to tink, I look forward to the BBQ party at my house tis weekend ah… haha…

Oh ya! Today is my formal presentation for hotel management operations. Yes! Is formal which means I need to wear suit and court shoes, something which I dun really enjoy doing lor.. but for my presentation, have to lah. In my formal wear, carrying my heavy laptop, I went to sch for class early in the morning at 10am. My presentation was at 3pm so is a whole day event ah… lucky I have my grp mates ah… if not, I will look kinda weird in formal when whole uni pple r so casually dressed… haha… 2nd formal presentation ever since I come to UQ. cos here pple dun really dress up for presentation, not like in spore.. formal wear for presentation is a norm in business studies.. haha.. anyway, so here I was with my formal wear presenting with my grp mates. We had a time limit of 10mins for 4 pple to speak. Can u imagine how fast each of us has speak? & we only practise together tis morning for 3 times. So there we r, into the tutorial room, in front of my tutor and classmates, we presented on our topic! I started the presentation and immediately I made a mistake in my speech lor… haha… dunno if anyone can spot it, anyway, it went on pretty smoothly. I tink we all exceed time limit but my tutor din say anything, so nvm ah.. haha… tutor’s comment was tat we did a good job, it was the best presentation he had ever seen for today and in fact is so far the best one among all his classes. Well, we r not very convinced by his comments lah cos we tink there r rooms for improvement. Anyway, since he said is good, so we shall look forward to the marks to see how good we r ah!!! Haha… nan de have formal presentation, of cos muz take photos. All thanks to Aileen’s camera… so I am able to share with u guys my photos… heehee… here u r:


Me in my formal wear @ Business faculty Roof Top Terrace Cafe.. nice view leh... heehee... *how do i look? do i look smart??? haha...*


my grp mates, Grace (left) & Aileen (rite)... tat is our sunshine smile before presentation when Grace scared us by looking at a spoilt clock at the cafe & said "is 3pm already! (3pm suppose to b our presentation timing)

is us again!!! haha... after presentation.. tis is still sunshine smile but is with relieve and happiness!!! haha.. *hmm... i tink i look weird here lor... but nvm lah, the other 2 look nice, so can ah...*

tat is my whole grp (Grace, Aileen, Louis) with my tutor Mr Brett Walker (very frenly tutor.. havoc one leh.. learn martial arts and had tattoo on his arms)
Another ting ah… Sunday was Mother’s Day.. I very good girl ah… I called home to wish my mummy and granny happy mother’s day lor… haha.. is juz go good feeling to call home.. even in spore, I oso dun get mushy with them lah cos my house dun have such mushy practice. Well, but I feel really warm to be able to tok to my granny, mummy, aunties, brother and brother’s gf. Home is still the best and perfect place to be at… family is forever the most wonderful lot of pple who can be there whenever and wherever I need them. Okok… shall stop all my family tok again… heehee… if not home sick ah… haiz… last sentence… *I miss spore very very much!!!*

Arrgghhh!!! Last nite another round of knocking ah… at 1am… but din last… lucky ah… hopefully from today onwards dun have liao ah!!! Exam coming, dun make us pissed off or irritated lor… *hmm… currently, there r tension in my house between my 2 housemates…haha… hopefully tomolo will be FINE!!!*
Last update… my left ankle is swollen!!! All thanks to the ice skating shoes… my skin rub against the shoe until skin peel off and now my ankle is very painful and swollen. I din take care of it and din apply cream so yesterday was very bad ah… thank god today din stop me from wearing my court shoes ah… now the pain is back again… haiz… siao liao… when will the swell go off ah???

Okok… shall go take my bath and watch my TVB series ah… my long long wait for today!!! Haha…

No comments: