Monday, May 15, 2006

a FULFILLING day with 1st ICE SKATING in my life & 1st DIM SUM in Aussie!!!

yesterday was a fulfilling day.. wanna blog abt it last nite but i was too tired to tink and write & moreover i am rushing my presentation due today and tomolo so here i am, blogging abt the happenings now before i continue with my last presentation/assignment for the semester!!!! yeahz!!!

yesterday, i went for my 1st YUM CHA DIM SUM in Australia!!! very contented and fulfilling. so so full after eating all the siew mai, xia gao, BAO, porridge, lor mai gai, etc... very very delicious!!! yesterday was mother's day too so the YUM CHA restaurant at Sunnybank was so so crowded with long queue even before it opened. my housemates & i woke up early 8am to go city to meet my other frens at 9am so tat we can reach as early as possible. total there r 13 of us, sat at 2 different table. the guys among us very gentleman, keep serving us w/o us gals getting up from our seats ah... haha... after eating and taking photos, there r still food left lor... end up my fren from another table had to play "zhong ji mi ma" to clear the food as for my table, we gave most of the left over stuff to the only guy fren at my table, haha... then end up the bill totaled up to be $224... which was abt $17.20 per person. is quite exp but ou er is still ok ah... if not i will be damn broke ah...

here r some of the photos taken during the DIM SUM...


these r wat we ate!!! nice nice... look delicious?? yeahz!!! is really delicious lor... haha... we ate alot lor... tis is only part of them

me with my all time Favourite... BO LUO BAO!!!! there r castard in it... so nice.. happy!!! do i look nice in tis photo??? haha... *bu yao lian ah...*

13 of us... all my frens from UQ.. made up of Singaporeans & Malaysians.. taken outside the DIM SUM restaurant. *tis grp photo... we take until very xin ku ah... tink change dunno 4 or 5 cameramen ah...*

then after DIM SUM, 8 of us went to ICE WORLD for ice skating... is my 1st ice skating after living for 21 yrs ah... haha... i NEVER ice skate in spore before lor... and i gave my 1st time to Australia. at 1st very scare ah... cos dunno how to skate then like very tough... then when i put on the skates and went onto the ICE, i was very scared. my frens went in pair but i dun wanna cos i scare i fall down and pull down my fren. i decided to try on my own slowly... holding the bar by the side, i slowly slowly learn to balance and go on my own... then after a round of holding the bar... i manage to step further away from the side and balance on my own... in fact i quite proud of myself ah!!! at the end of the day.. i can balance and i manage to skate on my own slowly lor... not those expert but at least i can skate!!!! & i din fall down at all lor!!! haha... (dunno is good or not good ah... pple say nv fall down, surely cannot learn how to skate lor... )yeahz!!!! yippeee!!!! haha...

here r some photos taken at ICE WORLD...

8 of us at ICE WORLD... how do we all look??? good??? of cos lah! haha... some of us fell a few times but end of the day, we r all happy with our own performance... haha...

Girls POWER!!! yeahz... is all my girls fresns in our skates... all in ACTION! dun play play ah... haha...

after a whole day of event, we still went for coffee ah... (photos not ready yet, shall upload next time). when we went home, we r all very very tired... & when i calculated how much i spent... DIM SUM plus ICE SKATE plus coffee & all the transportation... total $50.60 ah... so exp ah!!! so broke now... haiz... & i feeling very bad cos i have presentations due today and tomolo & yet i made myself so tired. almost forget to print lecture notes for today's classes. haiz... now muz made up... do work ah!!! is last presentation and yet i am so lazy... wake up!!! last one liao... muz work hard hard!!!

No comments: