Sunday, May 07, 2006

i miss my frens in spore!!! i am so proud of myself!

is Sunday again!!! which marks the end of a week & a start of a new week.. haha.. let me recall wat did i do tis whole week.

hmm.. 1st, Monday was a holiday as it is Labour day. so NO sch! yeahz~! then on Tuesday, i went to sch for my 1st ever lecture even since mid term break abt 2 weeks ago... then from Wed to Fri i had been doing the stupid assignment tat will due tomolo, 8May! a 2000words essay, 40% weightage. everyday is facing my dear lappy to do research and more research.. lappy, xin ku le.. work so hard every day. haha...

then yesterday was Buddha Festival in Brisbane. there is a carnival @ south bank & there r fireworks display. but guess wat?? i am NOT part of any stated above! i was HOME on a saturday when everyone is out having FUN!!! both my housemates, Tess & Huiying went out with my other friends to watch MI3 & the fireworks while i had to stay home. haiz... in the morning when they asked me to go, i was so so tempted so i tried so hard to finish my essay by 4pm. however, i noe i had more to do after the essay so i really cannot afford to go and have fun ah. i surely will feel damn guilty. so i chose to stay HOME when there r so many distractions and temptions. so at abt 6.30pm, they went out. i stood at the door to say BYE BYE with so much sadness in my heart. i am HOME ALONE!!! quite sad lor.. very unbalance ah.. everyone went out & i am HOME. then worse ting is i need eat dinner myself.. sad... worst worst ting is i heard the fireworks damn loud from my house here but i cannot see anything!!! (another round of fireworks tonight ah...arrgghh!!!) so after dinner, i gave myself a short break. i called HOME to tok to my aunties but it was a short while as they r busy. then i called Junwei. haha... nutting much but jus to irritate him. he was telling me he having dinner @ Fish & Co with Seafood platter, ask me wanna eat or not.. he so mean ah!!! oh well, i called him to ask him help me buy Digital Camera for me. heehee.. he is one person i noe i can always always rely on. cos i noe he wun turn his back at me & he surely will help me. heehee... is jus so secure and good with Jun around but then i muz clarify ah!!! Jun & I r juz close good buddies... we r close but tat's it ah! u pple out there, dun anyhow tink ah... haha

then at nite i chatted with Hui & shuwei on MSN. is such a great feeling to tok to pple from spore... i tok until i dun wan sleep. end up slept at 5am. haha... somehow i really miss all of them in spore so so much. dunno y, tis sem i feel more strongly abt it. i juz wanna tell the whole world how much i miss all my frens in spore!!! they r the best buddies i noe for years... they r the ones who went thru with in my toughness time in pri, sec sch & poly. they r the ones who nv turn away from me whenever i need them, they r the ones who r always always there for me in good and bad times. i juz wana my frenship with every single one of them to last for as long as it can go, no matter where i am, they r a grp of impt pple to me! *folks in spore, i thank u for ur tolerance towards me & thank u for accepting me as wat i am.. i simply love & miss all ya so so much!*

oh ya! forget to congrat myself! my scarifice work! i din go out last nite, rite? so i manage to finish my 2000words essay (due tomolo) & my grp presentation (due to discuss tomolo). haha... i am so so proud of myself. now i need pia for the rest of my assignments & look forward to 16 May, my temporary freedom before examz!!! haha... cool~~!!! get back to studies now... yeahz!

No comments: