Thursday, May 18, 2006

Tess' 21st bday dinner... enjoy!

Today is my housemate, tess’ bday!!! Is her 21st bday!!! Happy birthday tess! So me and huiying went out to have dinner with her. We wanna go to Hogs Breath for dinner but end up we alight at wrong stop, so decide to change venue to Pig ‘n’ Whistle. Haha… we ordered our food plus half a glass of wine each. Very exp but once in a while, is ok ba… I had white wine… taste so much nicer than red one ah… haha… then we went for some shopping which each of them bought something home… lucky I came home empty handed which means no need spend $$$. Yeahz!!! Anyway, tess’ actual bday is today but celebration will me tis coming sat with BBQ in my house and a lot a lot of pple coming, yeahz!!!! Very very noisy and fun, I guess. Look forward ah!!! Haha…

We took a lot of photos today..shall share with all ya.. enjoy! I go and watch series liao… heehee…



my fav photo of the nite... do i look nice here? heehee... tat is wat i ate! fish and chips... big and so filling... nice nice...


Fish & Chips for me and Tess & double beef burger for huiying.. the fish is very fresh.. beef is very tender! delicious... yummy!


yeahz! all of three of us r so pretty tonight.. haha...


while waiting for bus, nutting better to do, we decide to make funny faces.. we took like 10 over photos of 3 of us... so tiring... haha...

No comments: