Saturday, November 03, 2007

Spice Buddies.. tis is for u guys..

during the times when things juz get out of hand for me, they stood by my side. not that they are always giving me advices promptly but i juz noe when the whole world turn against me, they won't. they can be full of complains, craps and grumbles abt my behaviours, actions and words. but ultimately, they will b the only few who will give in to my unreasonable-ness and overbearing-ness and giving me support in watever way i need.

during the times when i have happy moments to share, i would love to have them by my side and be part of my happiness. with them around, my happiness will be double happiness. & their laughters juz add on extra life and sunshine to my already brightened up mood. & they r juz tat few who will go with my craziness when i gets happy and excited.

we had known each other for 10 years. i am TRUTHFULLY thankful that i managed to meet them back then. if not for them, i would not know wat real friendship is all abt. it is not abt u having alot of frens from everywhere. it is really abt u having true frens that will stay on with u, walk the road with u and be with u not physically all the time but mentally all the while for 10 long years. as we grow up, we r busy with our own life. but never have we forgotten the existence of one another. in our heart, each of us still stands an impt position, so dear and precious. we dun express it out but i noe we do care alot for one another.

Lady Luck may not b shining on our side at tis moment for there r unhappy issues happening in each of our life. but pls hold the faith and belief there tat sunshine is coming soon... coming rite up to our way real soon... let's brace thru the sickening and idiotic moments of our life together. watever is falling on us, let embrace them together and make the best out of them. we r the Spice buddies, we r capable to do it together, rite?

Lian, Jas, Lin and Jun... thank u very much for making an impact in my life. i said tis many many times via my bloggy.. hahaha.. still i juz wanna make my point again. u guys r really the precious ones in my life. so watever unhappiness we r encountering in our very own life now, we muz be strong in our own way to get thru it together, k? it juz hurts to see my precious ones fall, so pls dun fall cos once any of u fall, i will fall too. let's hang on! slowly.. steadily... rem.. slow and steady win the race.. :D *mushy speech here ah...*

No comments: