Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Life after exam...

WOOHOO~!!! i finished exam liao! hahaha... & look @ the timing of tis blog... is 6am in the morning. well, i can't sleep ah. my body clock still haven tune back, so woke up so early. after the paper yesterday, my only thought is to let go and enjoy 1st. i dun wanna care abt the exam or results or watever 1st. let me enjoy hols 1st then worry in 2 weeks time when the results will be out then. now i juz wanna let go and enjoy my break before everything gets busy again...

after my paper yesterday, I went to city with Fiona. it was abt 3 weeks' time since i last step into a place with "civilisation". ever since revision for exam, my life had been revolving in my little world of notes and more notes.. facing nutting but notes, books and myself.. OH YA! & my best study buddy, Bee Bee. so yesterday i was kinda excited. i tink i was crazy along the way though my craziness is not constant... rite, Fiona? i was tired la.. nv sleep soundly for so many days. so my excitement is on and off. hahaha... after eating my fav Hanaichi curry Rice, we went around to shop for things. guess wat, i actually bought something out of the shopping yesterday. not really a spree as i muz tink for long term and stay as focus as possible on wat i buy. is a long way down these 2 mths of holidays with so many different opportunities to head down to the most sinful yet shopping paradise, Harbour Town & with the long anticipating visit from Ms Jasmin Neo, shopping is one of the main attraction on the itinerary. so for the long term consideration, i muz spread out my spending! hahaha... yesterday was purely for SPORT SHOES! to replace my old pair which has a hole in the sole liao. heehee... satisfied with my purchase cos the more i look at it, the more i like it... :D

Nike Sport Shoes... i like it very much.. unusual from my previous Nike shoes as tis is NOT blue in colour! hahaha...


2nd purchase of the day... a pair of earrings.. is a weird shaped earrings with 退色colour. haha... but i quite like it as is unique...

okok... now life after exam is still BUSY, although is busy with FUN!!! as wat Tess always said "ur life after exam is always busy, even busier during semester or exam period. and u juz dun need to sleep during hols oso." hahaa.. well, with the list of tings to do as follow, sleep seems like a faraway thing from me again...
- packing to move to temporary accommodation
- trip planning for my Perth hols next week
- trip planning for upcoming road trip to Mount Tamborine tis weekend
after all these, probably i can sleep well... BUT by then, summer class will start.. haiz... heck 1st ah, let me enjoy watever i can 1st. whahaha... everything will go along... PERFECTLY well!

No comments: