Wednesday, November 07, 2007

intro of new dish.. Tom Yum Bee Hoon

gloomy day with weird weather.. started to rain as early as 6am when i was wide awake for the whole nite due to the "owl" routine tat screwed up my biological clock now. tried to sleep at 6am but juz can't seems to get my eyes shut and mind off the books so end up i made myself breaky and sat by to have some "morning shows" (watever i can find from my harddisk, i juz watched to get by time). when i finally felt tired enough to sleep, it was 9am. gosh... i dun wanna be like tis... i wanna lead the normal life of sleeping at nite and doing work in the day. nOw i am NOT sleeping at nite and during the day, i am TOO guilty to sleep long. 4 more days and such lifestyle shld be gone.. at least for quite a while. ENDURE!!!!

well, today i had a bit of upset and cranky mood. not feeling tat well. muz be the weather... and the studies... and some overwhelming issues. nevertheless, i have some great news to share still. i was told where my temporary accommodation in the college will be. mmm.. seems like i got one of the ensuite. i am praying hard tat it is the ensuite tat i got so tat i can accommodate all my stuff and 2 pretty ladies who will be staying at my place at least for a few weeks. Ms Fiona Tan, have u decided if u wanna come over and "jaga" my room while i am away in Perth? & Ms Jasmin Neo, if we have a bigger room, u dun have to squeeze in a small and pathetic room with me liao! hahaha...

anyway, another thing tat made my day is COOKING! i tried a new dish today. something i nv tried before. a fren of mine suggested to use Tom Yum Paste to fry the bee hoon previously. so today i digged out the Tom Yum Paste (given by Lian for my xmas pressie last yr) to fry my last stack of beehoon. need to clear the food in the cupboard ASAP before i move out ah... the new way of cooking was good. i quite like it... is rather yummy and refreshing. Grace tasted a mouthful. heehee.. how was it, Grace?

tis is NOT the Tom Yum Beehoon. is juz some vegetarian bee hoon i fry few days ago when i had some leftover chinese mushrooms and carrots. it looked like those Vegetarian Beehoon my grandma loves to eat. hahaha...


tis is then the Tom Yum Bee Hoon. i tried to take a clearer photo but it juz failed. tis is the best i can get. some mince pork and vege and dried shrimp with the tom yum paste. very different style and i like it. sour sour taste... next time i shall add some carrots to make it taste a bit sweeter. heehee...

alrighty! shall take my shower and prepare my battle field for the nite. heehee...

No comments: