Friday, November 02, 2007

I WANNA GO to JAY CHOU's CONCERT!!!!

DAMN IT!!!! i had bee praying and anticipating and yearning and finally is going to be REAL.... YET all these will not b enjoyed by me... how sad can tat be!!!!

YES! Jay Chou is going to hold a concert in Spore in Jan, 18 and 19 Jan. the concert i had been waiting for so loooonnnnggggggg... BUUUUTTTTT i cannot go!!!! SIANZZZZZZ ah.... i prayed so hard for him to go to Spore but i din pray for him to go when i am NOT in spore ah! really very yucky news ah! I WANNA GO to HIS CONCERT!!!! but i have to face reality. i have to rem tat i need to stay in Brisbane to get my thesis half done before i can get back home for data collection. so tat means i can't be back by 18 or 19 Jan!!!! argh!!!!!! y muz life b so cruel to me????

NOW i pray hard... pray hard tat my frens can go to his concert and so they can share with me how SPECTECULAR and MAGNIFICENT it is. i can forsee everyone present at the concert having a SUPER HIGH and FUN time... shouting "Jay Chou", "杰伦"... then ENCORE & Jay will juz sing & sing and play piano and some times tok crap and change lyrics... gosh~!!!!

I WANNA GO to JAY CHOU's CONCERT!!!! *screaming in agony now*

No comments: