Thursday, March 22, 2007

YES! I've got it!

i still rem abt 1 yr ago, at tis period of time, i was chatting with Grace abt her job placement in Sofitel Hotel. i was very happy for her when she told me she got the placement and it make me very envious at tat time. it got me so anxious too as is something tat i will be going thru in 1 yr's time...

1 yr later, today... i am pleased to announce... YES! I've got a job placement too! something tat had been making me worried for weeks... may sound nutting big deal to some pple but to get tis job placement, i went thru a round of hardwork. trying hard to maintain the minimum GPA, trying hard to go thru the interviews after interviews. finally... is a job placement, no money in return but something i had been longing for. cos i will be working in an events company. my very 1st time working in an events company. a rare opportunity tat i will cherish and put in my utmost effort. muz transform into a sponge and absorb watever i can in tis few weeks of placement. make sure i go in with an "empty bag" & come out with a "bag" full of experience. haha...

now tis is done... i can study in proper... do my assignment diligently and be a good girl for last sem ah. whahaha...

hmm... tok abt diligence... today i lost control for 2 issues. haiz... gonna control control ah... if not will only suffer more... argh~!!! muz self tok again liao... CONTROL and DILIGENCE!!!!

No comments: