Saturday, March 10, 2007

a simple nite out with my long awaiting favourite... yeahz!

not only do i miss the food in Spore when i am here in Brisbane. but I will also miss the food in Brisbane when i am in Spore ah! hahaha... yeahz! i really miss the Korean and Japanese food here in Brisbane. since Monday, I had been having the strong urge to eat Japanese food @ my all time favourite Japanese restaurant, Kadoya! so there i am asking my housemates and my frens to go out for dinner on friday nite. heehee... y did i wait for one whole week since i wanna eat it so much leh? well, there is a reason behind it lor. i had an interview on Friday morning. well, though is juz a simple interview, i am rather anxious abt it. as tis is the 1st hurdle i had to go thru before i can secure my job placement. anyway, a way to relax and award myself after the interview will be my long awaiting dinner @ Kadoya! heehee... as usual, i ordered my favourite Katsu-Don. well, i eaten Katsu-Don in spore before. however, i juz feel tat is not good enough. Kadoya's Katsu-Don is still the best! yeahz! heehee... with Jasmine Green Milk Bubble Tea, the dinner is just so so PERFECT! whahahaha... & becos is a friday nite, shops in city opened till abt 9pm. so there we r, went around for window shopping after dinner. is a simple nite out but i tink is good enough ah. better than keep staying @ home. i will get mouldy very soon if i stay home all the while! hahaha... juz to share my fav food, here is a photo of it. heehee...

Me & my favourite, Katsu-Don! yeahz!!! i feel so contented and satisfied now. haha...

hmm.. probably i had been here for a longer while, tis time round when i came back, the feeling of homesick seems less. not so much tat i keep tinking abt it. i can still "function" in normal mode. hahaha... although on the other side of me, i still miss home. now tat i am going thru the photos i had taken over the summer holidays in Spore with family and frens, i start to miss every bits and pieces in spore ah... recalling my wonderful and precious memories for tis 2 mths in spore. all was good, all was great. may be short but is juz all good enough for me to bring it back here and keep tings going for me. in abt 4 more mths, i can proudly announce tat "i graduated!". so now i will endure and keep on going for tis last lap of competition. in a little while more, i will be done! yes! yes! yes! i will do a good job for tis last lap. *keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best!* heehee...

No comments: