Wednesday, March 14, 2007

my memory bank is full of happy moments.. :D

as i was preparing for the job placement interview with a company on Tuesday, my mind wander off. hahaha.. cos i am stuck! so there i am, deciding to slack a bit, clear my mind before i continue, i looked into "my photos" folder. i went thru all the photos that were taken during the past 2 mths of hols in spore. whahaha... not really alot as compared to those i took in aussie. but definitely it serve a different meaning. from the folder of photos taken with family to frens, i went thru piece by piece. memories juz flow back into my mind on how did i spent my 2 mths of hols. it was the most enjoyable and fruitful holidays! all the happy moments are juz too much for my memory bank that any upsetting moments r of no effect to me. heehee... isn't tat a great ting?

i overestimated myself again. i guess no matter how many times i fly here and back to spore, at the end of the day, in the bottom of my heart, i still miss home very very much. looking thru the photos, made me realised tat i din take this 2 mths for granted and i really treasure every moment in tis 2 mths. i believe all these memories and photos will serve as a strength to keep me going on for the next few mths till i complete my degree. i strongly believe it will!

well, supposedly to make me more relax so tat i can get back to my studies, end up i came into my blog. hahaha... okok... now is time for dinner. after dinner, muz jia you for my studies!

No comments: