Wednesday, March 21, 2007

i realise...

"checking my study schedule for both courses, this is already week 4... reading the taggy on Aileen's blog with the msg from her mum saying abt going for her convo in tis coming July... replying my aunt's email abt confirmation on my convo date so tat she can arrange for a "whole village" travel plan asap.. telling Fiona where i would like to take photos in the uni during my convo... "

hmmm.. wat linkage is there among all these leh? it make me realise tat i am getting closer to the day i had been longing for. whahaha... week 4 signify tat i am abt one third done in the weeks of studies before end of sem. (oso implies tat assignments r due real soon!) pple discussing abt convo means tat is no longer a dream, is going to come true soon!!! i noe is still too early to dream abt convo now but i really really wanna it to come asap. i wanna give a break to all these. at tis moment, i still can't give a firm reply as to where i am heading after grad. stay on or home sweet home. but one ting for sure is tat i wanna have a break from all these studies for tis moment! give me a good good break!!! i noe i can have tis break soon... endurance for abt another 8 to 10 weeks and i will be done! i can feel it coming to me soon... whahaha... me having "wang xiang zheng" very soon ah... but is working on me leh, as in motivating and encouraging me to hang on, stay on and carry on! so more "wang xiang zheng" oso nvm ah. heehee...

No comments: