Tuesday, February 06, 2007

overnite gathering @ my house...

tis post a bit late ah... but no choice ah, been quite busy lately. on sat, suppose to be my clique's gathering and overnite stay to celebrate all 5 of our bdays. however, last min hipcup. lin was unable to stay on, lian went to JB so she came late and jas was working in uni so she was very late too. haiz... wat a day ah.. when everyone is so tired and so busy... but anyway, we still had a great nite. me, jun and jas played and chatted till rather late... when lian KO straight after bathing. hahaha... though is not a complete gathering, still i appreciate as i really love having tis kind of over nite stay with all of them. yeahz!!! gonna miss it when i go back Aussie. so muz take some photos for remembrance:

tis is our cake... Happy 23rd Birthday!!! we din blow candles and me, jun and jas juz ate it in the middle of the nite when all of us felt hungry ah.. haha... now still have half of it left in my fridge.


see tis sleeping beauty here... heehee.. guess who is tis? oopss..

haha... another beauty... who is tis ah??? yeahz...

ermm... i hate to say tis but let me ask... who is tis "shuai ge" ah? whahaha...

yeahz... finally is myself!!! hahaha...

UNO!!! very long time nv play tis liao.. hahaha... quite fun ah... and tat idiotic jun lah, always bully me and jas oso gang up with him, very smart ah. ARGH~!!!
PS: heehee... buddies, sorry ah... dun scold me for posting all these photos, k? :P

No comments: