Thursday, February 22, 2007

i am flying back to Brisbane ah!!!!

today is Thursday liao... in 2 days time, I am flying back to Brisbane!

SQ235 on 24 Feb, Sat nite @ 9.10pm.

now i dun have enough time liao... not enough time to pack or meet up with pple for the last time ah. gosh~~!!! these 3 days packed with events. so i tink i will update all my photos for these few days once i get back aussie. heehee...

yesterday was a trip back to NP. saw some lecturers and my CCA advisors. all still look very radiant. a very familiar feeling back to NP campus ah. hahaha... then at nite was meeting up with Jace, Jo and Pat for dinner. juz too bad tat San San, Eugene and Ian cannot join us. well, nvm ah. at least earlier on i already met up with them liao.

today is a very packed day. lunch with someone special. (cannot say ah!) then dinner with my usual Spice gang @ vivo. is where i 1st met them when i came back 2 mths ago lor. hahaha... then meeting Edwin for dessert. oso at Vivo so tat i can stay longer with my Spice gang. hahaha...

tomolo is home sweet home ah. cos i need to sit down and be a good girl to do my packing!!! so tat at nite i can go out for KTV session with my father and cousins!

sat will be busy day again... need to go pray pray cos i "fan tai sui" & then at nite off to airport!

okok... tat is all liao... i need to rush off liao... if not, late again..

No comments: