Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year!!!!

Dong! Dong! Dong! Chiang! Dong! Dong! Dong! Chiang! (i rem liao... last yr i put 2 "dong", & Hui said cannot put 2 "dong" only)

is the period of the year again! woohoo~~!!! can earn money liao... cos i still can receive Ang Baos lor. & hopefully tis year got additional Ang Baos from my brother ah. whahaha... & may i have the luck to win some money by lucky hands ah. heehee...

tis new year of Pig is considered my year in some way ah. cos i was born before Chinese New Year last time so i am half half... half Pig & half Rat but shld be considered as Pig lah. whahaha... yeahz!!! so is my year! hopefully i will have a good good year.

& hopefully everyone has a good good year ahead... stay healthy and happy always... see tis piggy here... cute, rite? wish everyone has a good & prosperous year!



PS: i will be going to my parents' house during tis period so i wun be online ah. heehee... i lazy bring my lappy home ah...

No comments: