Tuesday, February 27, 2007

back in Brisbane...

back in brisbane on Sunday... flew off on Sat nite after dinner with my family and Auntie @ Fish & Co. overnite flight always very tiring but i rather take overnite flight than to spend a whole day on the airplane with morning flight... hahaha...

upon reaching, I told Philip tat we r back home liao... well, tis is our home oso ah. juz tat it is a temp home only mah... :P as usual, on a Sunday, after a long hols break, Brisbane airport was packed with people! mainly students i would say. haha... checking out of customs took quite a while. claiming luaggage and waiting to clear the last stage of customs was a very long wait. my dearest Lian gave me some cooking paste (curry, tom yam and bak ku teh) as xmas pressie so with all tat, i got to declare tat i brought in food items. hahaha... i tot they wanna open up my luaggage to check. ended up, the officers juz asked wat was it and put my luaggage on scan & tat's it! haha... lian, thanks very much for ur paste.. it went thru safely and i have some good paste to use for cooking liao... yeahz!!!

hmm... nutting much change abt my Aussie house. juz tat some ants invaded my house and take charge of my kitchen. i had to slowly clean up all of them. & as for my fridge, it was as if Icebergs popping up and it make my freezer look like North Pole ah! hahaha... whole of my sunday was cleaning up kitchen and the freezer. before going out for dinner with Philip, Joyce & Wai Juan, finally managed to unpack my luaggage. i tot i will fall asleep straight after reaching home, end up i got to do so much work before i can rest for the day. haha...

currently, i am in sch using internet as my house internet r not ready yet. so i will upload watever photos taken during my last few days in spore once my house internet is ready. okk... i shall end off now... lastly, to everyone in spore... I am SAFE & SOUND back in Brisbane liao!!! yeahz!!! :D

No comments: