Thursday, February 22, 2007

Chinese New Year Updates!!!!

is the Chinese New Year updates! i had really great fun tis new year. gathering with all my family, relatives and friends. lots of goodies to eat, ang baos to collect and fun to enjoy. so much so tat i really wanna stay longer ah. hahaha... had been busy working for past 3 weeks so tis new yr is really a great relief for me before i go back Aussie to pia for last sem ah.

let's see... wat did i do for tis new year? lunch and dinner gathering with family and relatives. visiting relatives to collect ang baos. hahaha... a midnite movie with my cousins, auntie and uncle, mahjong session with auntie, uncle and grandma. hahaha... fruitful Chinese New Year! & here r some highlights for this festive period...

17 Feb 2007 - Chinese New Year Eve 2007

is a day i always looked forward to since young. tis is the day when everyone in the family will gathered together for Steamboat dinner! & i can see my grandma running in and out the kitchen bringing out bowls after bowls of soup base and ready cooked food. she will nv stop and sit down and eat with us. hahaha... tat's my grandma...

tis yr grandma's house is exceptionally crowded ah. cos we have additional guests. heehee... my sis-in-law came along with my bro and not only did she joined us for dinner. she oso cooked fried bee hoon. taste not bad & my cousin, Weiqi simply love it. hahaha... & my eldest cousin, Seow Wai & her family oso joined us for dinner. so there i am playing with my lovely niece, Lynnette while everyone is busy at the "Lao Yu Sheng". heehee... in the midst of everyone running around, toking abt, me & bro made use of the good chance to take photos with our lovely niece, Lynnette! heehee... she look so cute with big round eyes, ever alert to listen to watever is going on in the surrounding.

Me & Baby Lynnette... little cutie... so small in size.. hahaha...


Bro & Baby Lynnette... my bro not bad leh, such a small baby, he oso can handle. hahaha... well, next time shld be a good Father lah. yeahz!!!

21 Feb 2007 - Chinese New Year 4th Day
today is a visit to my cousin, Seow Yin's house with my grandma, bro and sister-in-law. heehee... it had been 1 long yr since i last saw my eldest niece, Joyce. she grew up sp much. last yr when i saw her, she was still using her butt to move abt. tis time round, she can run abt. we had fun running after the bubbles and trying to catch them. her smile is very lovely. typical little girl smile, innocent and pretty. i really had great fun playing with her and i am really going to miss all these.
proudly present to u... my eldest niece, 2 yrs old Joyce! heehee... cutie reindeer band on her head.

finally a proper photo with her... i guess next yr when i see her, she will grow taller again ah... hahaha...

there r 3 generations here. 1st, my grandma... 3rd, my bro & 4th, my niece! heehee... mmm... my sis-in-law has a motherly look here hor. hahaha... she was being pulled along by me and Joyce to play the bubbles. still say dunno how to play with kids, she had done a great job lor. whahaha...

grandma & Joyce.. grandma is so so happy to see Joyce & she is happier when Joyce address her "Great Grandma" in Hakka. hahaha...

Grandma, Joyce & Cousin Seow Yin. nice photo! heehee...

No comments: