Wednesday, February 28, 2007

the last 3 days in Spore before flying off to Brissy...

yeahz!!! the internet for my aussie's home is finally up! heehee... as mentioned in my previous entry, i will post all the photos taken for my last few days in Spore after Chinese New Year and before i flew off on Sat.

21 Feb, Wed:

i met up with my poly frens, Joanna, Jace and Pat for dinner @ Marina Square. we din take photos of wat we ate for dinner but we took photos of our dessert @ Coffee Club!

tis is wat pat & i were craving for on tat day... hahaha... Mud cake!!!! yeahz!!!! yummy yummy...

Joanna (juz back from her Tioman trip, with skin peeling off due to sunburnt!) & Jace (a new hair cut which i really admire her courage for ah... willing to cut off her long hair ah...)

Me & my dearest best buddy from Poly, Ms Patricia Gan. always always there whenever i need her. heehee... very thankful tat i managed to noe her ah... yeahz!!


Pat, Jo, Jace & I... photo taken by the very frenly and nice waiter of Coffee club. we r rather impressed by his frendliness and attentive attitude. heehee... bravo!
anyway, tat is the end of our dinner gathering... heehee... hey girls, i shall see ya again when i go back to spore next time round. but next time round, Jo will be away in Aussie liao. haiyo... y cannot have a complete number of pple one leh? hahaha...

22 Feb, Thurs
a day i dun really wanna rem but still there is a good portion which i would like to keep within my memory bank. of cos tis portion include the photos taken with my Spice buddies...
dinner @ Hogs Breath, Vivo city (when i 1st came back, i met them at Vivo. before i leave, is @ Vivo again... hahaha). start off with appetiser... woohoo... looks good leh... taste nice too...

Jamancian Chicken... taste quite nice leh... and quite big portion ah!!!

lin's New York Steak tat tasted quite nice after a 2nd serve... hahaha... lin, u noe wat i meant?

Jun & Edwin's order of Fish & Chips! a large portion too ah!!!

a photo with Edwin... heehee... suppose to meet him when i was back in spore but always no time. so end up last few days had to "slot" him into meeting up with my spice buddies... heehee... anyway, we all noe each other lor, so he dun mind lor. yeahz!!!

Ben & Jerry!!! Ice-Cream... i finally tasted and noe wat Ben & Jerry was liao... when i 1st went back, everyone keep telling me abt Ben and Jerry. make me blur lah... now i noe liao... heehee... the ice-cream is really nice leh... very smoothing ah!!! cookies dough ice-cream was the hot choice tat was fought between Jun and Lin ah... hahahaha

a grp photo taken @ Ben & Jerry... heehee... nice ah... background of the "Moo-Moo"

my spice buddies... :D

i am really grateful and thankful to God for creating them. my spice buddies, they r the one whom i always always can rely on. i noe when i am down, when i am not doing well, they r still the ones standing by my side. true tat we r all busy with our own life, still at the end of the day, with their presence, everything will be solved. juz a small joke from Jun or Lin, some form of cold jokes from anyone or argument from me and Jun r good enough to brighten the day... once again, they helped me thru again... so hereby really wanna THANKS them!!! Jun, Lin, Lian and Jas, THANK U!!!
oso muz thanks Edwin, my faithful "lao Ba" from amkss ah. hahaha... taking time off his busy schedule to meet me... is always nice and wonderful to meet up with old frens lor... yeahz!!!

ohhh... before i end off tis part of the entry, here r some candid shots taken by Lin and Jun. guess where did tis photos come from and who do they belongs to? hahaha...

the seductive look... yeahz....~~!!!


heehee... dun tink in the wrong way ah... tis is perfectly normal!!! can guess wat is tis? heehee...

23 Feb, Fri - day before i left for Aussie...


is a long awaiting KTV session with my bro, sis-in-law and cousins.. heehee.. it was a great nite out. sang so so many songs and had so much fun laughing at my bro's cold jokes and teasing around. hahah...
bro & sis-in-law... taken while waiting for their turn to sing. heehee...

Me, younger cousin - Xin Ying, Brother - Wee Loon, Sis-in-law - Jayne, elder cousin - Cindy, younger cousin, Benjamin... finally a grp photo... nice...

taken while waiting for my bro to fetch us with the car for supper @ Rochor Beancurd... yeahz!!!
tis is my silly brother... Mr Lim Wee Loon... hahaha...

it had been since a long while tat i have a decent gathering with my cousins. i still rem when we r young, we always always go out together with my auntie and uncle after Chinese New Year dinner. and when we grew up, more commitments, less time r spent together liao. so tis is such a great opportunity to catch up with them. heehee... & of cos with my silly brother, tis hols was a very very well-spent one. haha... 3 weeks working @ the same company as him really helped me to understand my bro even more and a great time for me to speak to him, joke with him and have fun teasing and irritate him. i am so going to miss him, tis silly and idiotic brother of mine. hahaha... i once said to someone tat "i am losing my bro in some way" but the person told me tat "usually bro show their concern for sister in a diff way". i believe wat tis person said cos i noe at the end of the day, bro is still my bro and he will nv turn his back on me. yes! i am very very certain abt tis!!!


okok... a long entry for u guys to slowly enjoy ba... hahaha...

No comments: