Monday, July 31, 2006

Melbourne Trip - Day ONE & TWO - Part 1

Okok... before I start to get more requests for my Melbourne Photos, here they r on my blog, friendster and yahoo photo album. Whichever u guys can access, do take a look ah.. I upload until wanna vomit blood liao.. take so long as the internet connection sux and the file size so big and I took so many photos (abt 400 photos in 6 days trip) so need to choose the better ones to upload. Whahaha... I look nice in all leh... so difficult to choose sia... *blek* & my internet connection cannot make it ah.. is damn hard to upload so many photos ah....

How shall I intro Melbourne to u all leh? Hmm... It is located in the south-east side of Australia and it belong to the Victoria State. 8 years ago when I 1st went to Melbourne, I feel tat I like Melbourne more than Sydney. 8 years later, I still hold on to the same thinking. Melbourne is a very well structured city with accessible transport system. The buildings in the city have very rich English style. Those old old, dirty dirty yet classical buildings make up most of the skyline in Melbourne. That is the part which I like Melbourne for. And along my trip tis time round, I found another attraction of Melbourne. Haha... guess wat it is leh??? Hmm... a person like me whose hometown is a food paradise of cos I go for food lah... whahaha... yeahz!!! In Melbourne, there are many good and yummy food @ reasonable pricing. Most of my frens who went to Melbourne agreed with my thinking. Haha.. I guess before I leave Aussie upon graduation, I will definitely go back to Melbourne for the FOOD again!!! Whahaha...

Okok... shall start my day by day itinerary intro of Melbourne.. ready to go thru the 6 days 5 nights Melbourne tour with me?? get ready ur passport and air ticket ohh... heehee... here we go!


Day 1 & 2: Check in & Melbourne City Tour

As mention above, Melbourne city is very rich in the English style of buildings. The street r so well lay out. You cannot possible get lost in Melbourne city ah...


Flinders Train Station!!! Landmark of Melbourne City! the usual meeting place of all Melbournians.. is too small for u guys to but the entrance of the train station has a range of clock reflecting different times of city in the world.


Yarra River... tis is the country side of Yarra River, main river that flows around Melbourne City. tis is the river which the Commonwealth 2006 held its ceremony of passing the torch on water.. very beautiful environment..

Queen Victoria Market!!! Landmark of Melbourne. a BIG BIG market selling clothes, soveniors, accessories, food, fruits, vegetables, diary products, poultry, seafood and many more!!! is HUGE & is very CHEAP!!! food R fresh, clothes r cheap.. wat more can u ask for manz! is a GREAT GREAT place to shop for groceries and soveniors. is the favourite place of most of my friends who visited Melbourne & i personally like the spacious & well-organised layout. heehee...

Background of Melbourne city skyline.. hmm... actually the skyline is beautiful but becos of the tram lines, it sort of ruin a bit of the clearness of the sky line. nevertheless, is still a wonderful city!!! yeahz!!!


see how clear the water is??? yes! tis is Victoria Harbour, New Quay. I simply love the water... is so so clear tat the reflection of the buildings and everything is so real as if is floating in water... peaceful place which is an ideal place for chill out...


does tis pic look familiar??? heehee... does it resemble any of ur housing estate or neighbourhood? oh well.. see th top flat, multi storey car park in the middle and playground at the bottom.. yes! this is Melbourne Flats! is located somewhere 10mins away from city. we walked around the place and saw that most of the residents are Asians. hmm.. guess is the cheap housing estate which is specially for Asians. I feel so homely and warmth when i see these flats as it remind me of our Singapore HDB flats & i miss all these tall tall flats so so much!!! *i dun have them here lor... at most is 8 storey high apartments... haiz...*


Brunswick Street, 10mins tram ride away from city. LONG LONG street with quite a few shopping outlets. items r cheap and quite unique...

Most expensive meal of my whole trip! AUD$20 pasta at an Italian restaurant at the Little Italy Street in Melbourne. is exp but is quite nice. i seldom eat creamy pasta but i find it quite yummy lah... whahaha...

No comments: