Saturday, July 08, 2006

F A M I L Y or FAMILY ???

haha.. now in brissie there R 4 HOME ALONE pple around.. me & my 3 other frens, Natalie, Tash and Chin Yew. whahaha.. so today, 4 of us went out for a MOVIE!!! yeahz!!! my last movie watched was X-men III.. anyway, today, we watched Click. recommended by many of my frens saying tat it is funny. dunno if it is already shown in spore or already finish showing. anyway, it is really a nice show. funny for the 1st part and rather touching and heartwarming for the later part, yeahz.. i actually teared upon watching the last part. it is a show tat is like telling pple how impt is family and we shld not juz care abt work and neglect our family as family is act the most valuable asset tat we have. once we lost someone close, we will nv get it back and we will only regret after it which is useless... coincidentally, i am watching a TVB series "老婆大人". it is oso abt balance between work and family. be it male or female, there is really a need to strike a balance between work and family. work cannot be neglected as it is ur job however family is equally impt as it is ur responsiblity to play a part as member of the family.

to me, family is very impt. from young, i live in a family with so many pple. i am so used to the big family living together lifestyle. ever since i come to aussie for studies, family is even more impt to me. they r my support, my encouragement to keep me going when times r bad and make me even happier when times r good as i noe they will be happy for me.

we always have a discussion here tat do we wanna start a family when we start to work. honestly, i dun really wanna to. i admit i am a workaholic when i am working and i am not the kind who can balance between both. tat is y i really admire those who can balance between their work and family. many reports and news always said tat those rich and famous pple having such happy family. esp working women, those who r able to work and still have a happy family. i really admire their remarkable effort.

how abt u gals out there? next time when u r married and have children, will u give up ur work for ur family? as for the guys, how many guys can give up their work if their wife is not someone who is willing to be housewife leh? well, 21st century liao... most couples will be both working. so shld be no conflict for tat ba.. but as to how much r u willing to give in for ur family, is another quest. for me, i will choose work over family for now. so before i really have a successful career, i would not consider to have a family (as in with kids lah...) however, if i have children liao, i guess my choice will be to take a less tiring and demanding job & concentrate more on being a good mother. heehee...

oh... some quotes.. still rem "Lilo and Sitch"? still rem what Sitch said before? "Ohana means family, family means no one is left behind.." meaningful and heartwarming, rite? and from "I not Stupid 2", "FAMILY means Father And Mother I Love You.." interesting leh... heehee...

okok... back to my series... yeahz!!!

***countdown to Melbourne Trip -- 5 days

No comments: