Wednesday, July 12, 2006

MELBOURNE!!! Here I come~!!!

woohoo~~!!! i am going melbourne tomolo... in fact in abt 6 hrs time i shld be on my way to airport to b in time for my plane at 8.15am. whahaha... can't wait to fly to melbourne now ah.. is very cold there.. frens who went earlier came back and told me tat they worn 4 layers of clothings ah... gosh~~!!! and i juz checked the weather, is 0 degrees on Friday. siao liao... whahaha... nv try such cold weather before.. kinda look forward ah.. yeahz!!! Melbourne, Here i come! 2nd visit to Melbourne in fact.. 1st time was abt 8 years ago, cannot rem much liao. all i rem was tat i like Melbourne alot for the infrastructure for the city area is very well organised and linked. so let me see how it is like now... shall take more photos and show u all my 6 days tour to Melbourne when i come back next Tuesday.

meanwhile, to all the audience of my Blog.. cya in a week's time!

No comments: