Wednesday, July 05, 2006

i am HAPPY & SATISFIED with my own results.. "Girl, thank u for not giving up..."

heehee... today is the BIG DAY!!! yeahz... release of results... a day which my Brissie friends & i had been looking forward to for the past weeks. well, finally.. is over.. this semester is officially over! verdict had been passed. Congrats to everyone as I am sure everyone did it! as for those who perform up to their expectations or exceed expectations.. good for u!! effort paid off.. as for those who din really perform up to ur expectations, dun tink abt it liao.. is all over.. juz rem to work harder next sem and earn back watever marks u lost this sem. believe in ur ability that u can do it!

as for myself... yes! i did it! okok.. i muz say 1st i am not being boastful or watever, i am juz happy and glad tat my hard work finally paid off. I am really thankful that I manage to score within my own expectations. I don't ask for perfect as I know i cannot score tat well, juz tat i only ask to be able to score within what i expect and not to let myself down and tat my paid will be paid off. finally... i did it!!! yes!!! whahaha... pardon me but i am juz happy, really happy.. happy until i abit dunno how to react now. 1st time i feel so so proud of myself for studies. i will try to work even harder next sem cos next sem will be the toughest sem here. i muz jia you... really jia you... cannot afford to slack at all ah..

oh ya... wanna thank a lot of pple for being so supportive during my examz period. whahaha... of cos my family lah.. and dearest frens.. always chasing me to study on MSN, keep asking me if i finish revision liao, helping me destress, doing the job of alarm clock in waking me up in the middle of the nite to study and reminding me to stay focus. THANK YOU everyone for your concern and advice. love all of u so so much... *muacks muacks* oh ya.. muz thank one more person.. IRIS LIM WEE SAN, thank u for not giving up on urself.. heehee... sound a bit kua zhang.. but i am really stress lor. can u imagine if u score only pass and credits and ur family come tell u "if u r overseas and u only score pass and credits, might as well u stay in spore and study." haiz.. anyway, is all over for tis sem.. shall look forward to the most challenging sem ah.. whahaha..

No comments: