Tuesday, July 18, 2006

i am in MELBOURNE now!!! is very very COLD!!!!

Current Location: Hotel BakPak in Melbourne
Current Weather: COLD.. super duper COLD!!! is WINTER!!!

yeahz!!! i am currently in Melbourne for my winter hols break.. whahaha... well, today is my last day in melbourne. i will be going back to Brisbane today. heehee... as i need to sign up for classes for uni thus i am on the internet since tis morning 5am. u see lah... so poor ting... hols oso need worry for studies issues... whahaha...

hmm.. i really enjoyed tis one week in melbourne. yeahz! is my 2nd time in melbourne. i was here 8 yrs ago. is s0mewat like a re-visiting trip. alot of tings changed and is like new experience to me. well, i wun elaborate fully on my 1 week melbourne trip as yet. shall go home, upload all photos and slowly write down my encounters. whahaha... tis entry is juz to help me "da fa" my time while waiting for the slot to open up for me to sign up for my classes. heehee..

shall go for last round of shopping at Queen Victoria Market before heading home.. i guess wat i will miss most when i go back is the FOOD in melbourne. cheap and delicious!!! yummy!!!

kinda home sick ah... miss brissy.. miss my home.. miss my bed.. miss my buddies at home.. miss my lappy.. wanna go home fast...

okok... shall end all my craps here and start prepare to "grab" my desired tutorial slot.. shall elaborate on my pathetic timetable in the next few entries... me so poor ting!!! whahaha...

No comments: