Tuesday, January 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME~!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME~!!! haha... today is my favourite day of the year although today is also the day when i am 1 year older. tis yr's bday is even more special as it is during the CNY period. well, tat is the good thing abt having bdays during end of Jan or early Feb or mid Feb. once in a while, our bdays will be during the CNY period. but tat dun necessary means double ang bao la. hehee..

today is my special day and i juz spent it in a simple way. there were no new year visiting today so i juz stayed home to nua & enjoy the CNY's special tv shows on different channels. Aunt Cindy decided to order pizza for dinner as a form of celebration for my bday. after dinner, i headed to Swensen's @ PS to have a 2nd round of celebration with my mother's side relatives as today is also my cousin's bday. yeahz~!!! me and Cousin Cindy share the same birthday. heehee... since Swensen's has tis Firehouse ice cream bday treat, we decided to go for it. however, my dear cousin forget to bring her IC. aiyoooo... end up, we only managed to get 1 Firehouse ice cream.

Swensen's Firehouse Ice Cream Bday treat...

the stars for the nite... Cousin Cindy & I..
*HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Cousin Cindy!!!*


Me & the ice cream...
tis yr is a Swensen's ice cream bday year for me... i juz a Swensen's ice cream cake 2 days ago for my bday ah! :D

to me bday is always special and enjoyable. i am glad to receive blessings and wishes from friends and relatives. with their blessings and wishes, i love my bday even more. with 1 yr older on every bday, i hope i am 1 yr wiser every yr. my bday wishes r simple and straightforward. dun really wanna state it out but in total i have 3 wishes. hahaha... very greedy leh... :P Ohhh... btw, tis is the most "huat" bday i ever have. i tink becos it is during CNY, so i received a few bday wishes with "huat ah!". hahaha... of cos i wanna huat too so all these wishes r really good.
lastly, i would like to thank everyone for their wishes and blessings. THANK U very much!! :)

No comments: