Thursday, January 01, 2009

~Happy 2009~

Happy New Year ~!!!!
May 2009 be a smooth-sailing and peaceful year for everyone!

as we stepped into the New Year, here r my new year wishes for myself, my family and my friends...

for myself:
1stly, 2008 witnessed an impt milestone in my life. with my graduation in July, it marked the end of my life as a student officially. i am moving on to the next stage in my life but unfortunately, lady luck has not been shining on me. for the past few months, there were no news in my job search despite the numerous job applications sent to the various companies. therefore in tis new year, i hope to have a good start and able to receive some great news for my job search.

2ndly, i wish or rather i want to get my driving licence! is not juz a wish, is a goal which i wanna attain all these while. driving test will be in Feb, i hope all things will go well then. stay calm, stay cool, not to panic and drive steadily.

lastly, same goal as last year... i juz wanna be myself... appreciate myself for whoever i am, be happy in my very own way and lead a life in my own way.

for my family:
good health for everyone in my family, especially Grandma. age is catching on her. celebrating every year's bday seems to be a bonus for her nowadays. i juz wish tat she can enjoy her everyday happily. lastly, all the best at work for the adults & good luck for the children in their studies~!

for my friends:
those who r working, work hard and play hard! those who r still studying, jia you in studies! good health to everyone!!!

PS: as i said in my previous entry, i would like to finish on the updates for my travel. however, i realised there were too many photos to be uploaded. haha.. due to my good photography skills, i would like to share many of the wonderful photos taken. hence, the uploading of photos may take a while more. i guess by the end of tis week, all the photos should be uploaded and the updates should be done. :)

No comments: