Saturday, June 21, 2008

PACK! PACK! PACK!

end of hibernation and slacking mode, is time to... PACK! PACK! PACK! haiz.. i am doing packing now.. YES! yet again! ever since i came to Australia to study, packing at the end of almost every semester seems to be a MUZ-do task. haiz... really dun like packing. so troublesome lor... argh~!!! the only consolation is tat this will be the LAST time i am doing packing for my studies in Australia and tat making packing much easier as all my stuff will only suffer either fate.. fate to be brought back to Spore so into the boxes and luggage OR fate to be thrown away so into the trash bags. i hope to throw more stuff away or leave them behind for others but i always can't bear to. now i muz brainwash myself "the more stuff u bring home, the more rubbish u have to clear from ur room in Spore. so clear the unwanted items NOW!" yes! i have to be clear abt tis. cannot shuang shuang keep tis and keep tat. >.<

hmm.. today last day of exam.. meaning really last day of semester liao wor... holidays officially starts tomolo. tis oso means tat my student concession card can no longer be used la. aiyooo.. have to pay adult price for transportation liao.. sianz... exp leh.. lucky is last week in Brisbane, try to go out less. but dun seems to be possible wor... meeting up with some friends over the week as this shld be the last chance i can meet up with most of them. yeah.. becos tis upcoming week will be my last week staying in Campus Lodge. exciting mth lying ahead in July with me having no permanent lodging, always on my move. haha... i will try to update my blog whenever i can and keep it alive even when i am on my move. so tat i wun lose my faithful audience. hahaha...

back to packing now... haiz..

No comments: