Sunday, June 29, 2008

last nite in Campus Lodge... the start of Nomad lifestyle..

tonite is my last nite in Campus Lodge. for the past few nites i was not able to sleep well as i start to have the mixed feeling. i am feeling excited about my trip yet i am feeling sad to leave Campus Lodge. 1 year is not a very long time neither is it a short period. in this 1 year here in Campus Lodge, life has been exciting, colourful, interesting, memorable for me. though there are less hassle to be dealt with as it is considered as an on-campus self-catered accommodation, there r other areas which i still have to take care of on my own. of cos the company in the house is different from previous house. previously i have my 2 lovely housemates cum best buddies from UQ, Huiying & Tess. while here in Campus Lodge, it is a more individual living environment. nevertheless, i still enjoyed the moments with my housemates and i certainly miss the days spent with them, the chats we always have during meal times. Grace, Fran, Cindy, Rachel and Kat... Thanks for being the wonderful housemates in Unit 10 over my 1 year of stay in Campus Lodge!

from tomolo onwards till i go back to Singapore in early August, i will be a temporary "Nomad". haha... cos in tis 1 mth's time, i have no fixed accommodation. i will be moving from places to places, going around with my barang barang in my backpacks. & even when i come back to Brisbane from Darwin, i no longer have a door key to open up a house door and "go home". as i will be checking into a budget inn with my cousin and prepare for my graduation in the inn. after graduation, we will go to Cairns and Gold Coast before she goes home. When i am once again back to Brisbane, i have no permanent "home" to go once again. but i have some really kind and lovely friends who r willing to take me in for the week. Yvonne and her sister agreed to let me stayover at their house for the week before i head back to Singapore. Thank u so much! & with Grace's help to keep my baggage for me over the weeks while i am away, i really have no worries at all for my "Nomad" lifestyle in this 1 mth. :D

okiedokie.. will be away for 1 mth. so will b down in communication thru MSN or internet. as usual, i will try to go online whenever i can as i really cannot live without internet or computer ah. but it cost money to go online while travelling so i must think twice 1st. got to go and do some last min packing now...

No comments: