Sunday, March 26, 2006

i am a lucky girl, being blessed with family warmth, peer support & emotional reliance & comfort...

haha... before my international calling card expire, i need to finish up the value ah... so i need to call home ah.

juz make 2 calls back to spore. called my parents 1st & had a half an hour chat with my mum. tok abt alot of tings like wat i do here and wat happen here & some daily issues. as many of u all noe, i dun stay with my parents back in spore so i oso seldom have chance to tok to them. i guess all these phone calls actually allow me to have more chances to tok to them and chat longer with them. my mum asked me take care of myself and asked me concentrate on studies, things r good in spore, ask me dun worry... heehee... juz simple words, i already feel very heart warming. as usual, my dad is very gan cheong to hear my voice but refuse to tok to me on phone, juz pass msg thru my mum. haha... my mum asked me if i am going back tis yr end. well, i oso not too sure. i really wanna stay and work here but i oso worry if i cannot find a job then how. so i oso cannot decide as yet. too many issues concerning whether to go back or not ba.. anyway, still long way... study 1st lah... haha...

2nd call was to my auntie and grandma. however, as i called too late, my grandma sleep liao. well, so spoke to my auntie ah. tok abt daily issues oso lor. well, not much oso but she asked me when is my convocation cos my uncle wanna bring my cousins along if it happen to be during their sch hols. hmm... seriously, i oso dunno wor... need check it out 1st. heehee... it will b great if all of them can come and i can bring them around ah... yeahz!!!

told my mum and aunt tat i did the Hakka dish tat day & it was not a success. they both laughed and gave me some more tips abt how to make it better. hmm... when i am in even better mood, i will try and do it again. is such a time consuming dish but i juz wanna make it perfect. hopefully i can do a better job the 2nd time! yeahz!!!

feel blessed at tis moment... cos i noe i have family support back in spore whom i can always always rely on no matter wat happen and whenever. i am nv alone cos i have my family with me mentally all the time. we may not express out but the family ties is definitely there. how lucky i am to have such wonderful family & my bonus is i have a grp of friends who will b there for me whenever i need them. life had been good for me all these while blessing me with family and friends & small small priceless feelings and moments which money can never buy... i am indeed a lucky girl... i will treasure and cherish all these... not taking anyting for granted, i promise!

No comments: