Saturday, June 04, 2005

sunshine smile & laughter from the heart...

hmm... nutting to do so juz went thru the testimonial pple wrote for my friendster. well, all these testimonial r so ke qi.. haha.. anyway, got so many of them say abt me always having tat wide smile on my face whenever they see me.. hmm.. i tink is like disappearing leh..

ever since i go into poly yr 3, smile had been disappearing from my face and when i graduate, i feel tat i am no longer as blubbly and cheerful as in the past.. smiles r lacking on my face... am i too tired to smile or juz lazy to even bother to show my smile? in the past i tot i am juz too tired.. but now it seems getting worse. pple may not feel it but i really tink i smile less nowadays. my laughter is oso not lasting.. in the past, when i laugh i can feel it deep down inside my heart and being affected by it for quite a while. but nowadays smiles and laughters r so short life span tat i really start to tink y am i feeling so indifferent nowadays?

izzit juz like wat pple say? as 1 grow up, with more and more burdens on ur shoulder, u feel more stress and unable to be as cheerful as the past? i do admit tat alot of tings happen for the past few mths.. poly graduation, 1st time stepping into society to work, stress abt handling overseas uni stuff and ever haunting issue - love relationship & even friendship is giving prob. maybe tat explains y smiles and laughters r less and less.. not only tat, i can get more and more quiet when i used to be so so chatty among all my frens..

i wan to smile more and really laugh from my heart. can i? hmm.. is up to me whether i wanna do it ornot.. if i tink less and dun get so bothered by watever happen, i tink all these smiles and laughters will resume very soon.. i am learning the art of "let go" & "forget". i am sure i can do it.

sunshine laughter and smilely face; blubbly & cheerful; chatty & noisy.. is wat i hope my new frens in UQ will noe me as. my greatest wish is to bring happiness to pple around me.. if i have a gloomy face, how to leh? heehee..

1 comment:

Ah Hui Zi said...

well afterall u are sort of approaching a new turning pt in life...that will mean new challenges and more uncertainties for ya. mayb cos u dunno what u are expecting. though u r excited abt it, u also feel abit apprehensive at the same time too. U wish things wld go smoothly and well yet fear that something otherwise might happen. all these are new worries now that u have entered adulthood. you are not the only one, dun worrie. we are all going thru different versions of the same type of feeling right now or sooner or later.

i believe u shld be able to make the impression u want over there in ur uni. it should not be too difficult given ur jovial personality by nature. do treat anything that gonna happen over there as surprises in life, dun expect them to happen...like that u wun be too sad if nothing happen, will be much happier if anything does happen.