Thursday, June 30, 2005

33kg of luggages -> 3 farewell gatherings -> Superstar!

yeahz!!! my slimming program for my luggage works! it is a successful job done.. yeah!!! now total weight for my 2 luggages for checking in is abt 33kg (tat excess 3kg, i will have to really beg and act pity to the counter check in staff liao... haha). & the items for posting adds up to be abt 20kg. still within limits. i juz need separate my tings out and tell my aunt which r those for courier 1st then i will get to see my tings soon.. haha... (PS: pat, even my "baozhen" can go liao but juz tat it will be under courier... haha)

now i feel more relaxed and relieve. look forward to the 3 farewell gatherings on tis coming weekend. sat is with my spice buddies from AMKSS. we going Marina Bay for steamboat. hope they haven't forget abt it hor... then sun is FAMILY day!!! yeahz!!! lunch with my father side's grandma, aunties, uncles and cousins then dinner with my mother's side grandma, aunties, uncles and cousins & my mum is going to cook my fav curry chicken & pig stomach soup (though i had it for twice in tis mth... haha... still can lah... fav ah! very nice leh...)

heehee.. then next week which is my last week in spore is my lazing @ home time... try not step out of the house unless really special reasons like cutting my hair. cos most of my clothes r in the luggage... haha... i need a hair cut badly ah... cos my hair is growing like a bunch of wild grasses... so so messy. i am going to cut it short... maybe until ear/neck level then wait for it slowly grow in Aust (cutting hair there can be quite exp ah...) oso next week is my last chance to watch Superstar... *boo *boo... cannot watch the final in Sep liao... but i will continue morally support the contestants i like!!! (Hong Junyang - the 1 who has the voice like JJ.. He Weijian - he is from NP!! yeahz! boyish looking but with a good voice.. both have the boy-next-door looks, lack of superstar X-factor.. but still i like them.. yeahz! as for the gals, they r all so so good... hard to choose leh.. can i support all? haha...) will pester all my frens for updates every week abt the superstar... haha...

PS: lian, jun, lin & jas ah... very sorry ah... in order for my luggage to lose weight, i had to forgo some items, out of all these items, the Mambo bag u all gave me for my 21st bday had to come out. i wanna bring it so much but is juz too many tings liao. but dun worry, i will use it tis sat (for the 1st time!! haha).

*9 more days to the BIG day

No comments: