Friday, May 27, 2005

my laptop need a new MOTHER...

ohh... no... toshiba pple called up to say tat my laptop cannot boot up, becos the motherboard is damage.. aiyo... so sway ah.. i din used for more than 2 mths lor.. haiz... so poor ting.. hopefully after tis, my laptop will be okay.. in australia, it is so hard to locate a toshiba service centre. seeing their add, they r so far from where i am.. aiyo.. pray hard hard.. laptop dun spoil when i am there!!! pls pls... *pray hard hard*

as for my studies, after the accomodation confirmed... now is flights. going to check out my air tickets... hmm.. hopefully still got seats ah...

getting more and more prepared for the studies.. quite happy and excited abt it... yeahz! haha..

still need by luaggage bag, toiletries, stationary and lots more tings... hopefully can get tings done up asap... kinda look forward ohh...

No comments: