Saturday, May 14, 2005

count down to the day i am leaving for UQ... 50 more days...

once again.. today my frens asked me when i am flying over to Australia... oh.. it is making me tink of it again and again ah.. haha... seems like time fly so so fast.. in abt 2 mths time i will be on my way to UQ to start my uni life..

going to leave my beloved family, my best buddies, my dearest hometown.. a place where i grew up, spend for my last 21 yrs here.. haiz.. no choice but to leave it for 2 yrs.. i will miss it alot but i noe i juz have to endure and 2 yrs will pass easily. loneliness is going to be difficult, i guess. i noe is nv easy when i am outside alone. without family and frens.. how sad tings can be.. BUT, hey! come on! who am i? i am wee san leh! i sure can make it one.. my frens say i am independent. i may not be as strong as i may seen to be but i wun get myself fall off easily.. surely can make it! yeahz!

jul.. my big day will be in jul.. haha.. look forward with hopes and happiness.. with some sadness cos leaving my home sweet home.. no matter wat, i still hope to go over ASAP... hehe... count down to the number of days.. if i wanna leave on 9 jul.. from now till then, exactly 50 days.. count down week by week.. :)

1 comment:

Ah Hui Zi said...

hey san,
will surely miss u when u not in sg. must let us send u at the airport ok!

dun worrie too much for now. leave it then to worrie. anything happen, face it bravely and solve it as best as u can. stay focus on ur intention of going there ok no matter wat happens. remember, you are staying there temporary only. so learn as much as u can, not just studies, but also coping with new envt, unexpected problems etc. you gonna come back a better person I believe.

Jiayou! You will make iT!