Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Bloggers Trip to MACAU from 08 to 11 Sep 2012 - Preview

YES! I am going to revive my blog that has been sleeping all these while. :) Ever since I returned to Singapore after uni studies, I have not been diligent with my blog posts. As I was reading Sis SW's blog entries, I suddenly felt that I should keep up with my blog entries and keep track of the interesting happenings in my life. Ever since I was more involved in Facebook, I have neglected my blog. Now, I decided to revive my blog! haha...

The main reason is also because I will be embarking on a special trip to MACAU with a group of special people soon. Whenever my friends hear that I am going to MACAU, they do not look forward to my trip updates as I had been making so many trips to MACAU in a year ever since I started to work in my current company. HOWEVER, I would think that this upcoming trip will be DIFFERENT and SPECIAL! While, I am going back to my 2nd HOME - MACAU, I will be experiencing a different journey with a group of BLOGGERS! They will be sharing their travel experiences in MACAU via a specially set-up blogsite - http://blog.omy.sg/experience-macau/. Hence, I had the urge to revive my blog so that I can update the happenings on my blog as well. Of course my entries may not be as interesting and colourful as theirs, I will try my best to beautify my entries. :) I will be diligent with my updates while in MACAU. I am certainly looking forward to this special journey exploring a destination that is familiar yet mysterious.

This trip to MACAU is held in conjunction with the 24th Macau International Fireworks Display Contest, one of the major events in MACAU that attracted many overseas visitors to visit MACAU during this period. We are very fortunate to be in time for the opening ceremony of this year's fireworks contest and I am really excited as this is my 1st time attending the opening ceremony of the fireworks contest. What will I be expecting? I wonder.... ^.^

Alrighty, here are some photos which I took from previous trips to MACAU. Will try to take more and nicer pictures with my Aunt's newest toy - Samsung DSLR camera! Haha... Opening Ceremony for the camera in MACAU~! woohoo~!


View from Holiday Inn, Sands Cotai Central
 
Ruins of St Paul's - landmark of MACAU

Okiedokie! Stay tuned to more updates about my Bloggers Trip to MACAU from 08 to 11 Sep 2012

No comments: