Tuesday, April 19, 2005

UQ, here i come... dying to fly over...

Finally decided... yeah! my accomodation in UQ... decide to apply for Union College. Sending in my application this week, hopefully everything goes well and i can get it! Pls... GOD, pls bless me, ok? beg u ah... pls pls... i very stress up already... so many things to pack, some tings to settle...

haiz... i would say going to study overseas ALONE is nv an easy job.. so many things to do and decide on my own. will i get used to it? i really wonder... BUT i wun let myself or my family down. i wan to graduate with 1st class! i wan to excel! and i MUST excel... i can do it as long as i put in heart and effort... cannot afford to slag when i am there... self discipline and independence very impt... i noe i MUST put extra extra effort. Jia You ba, weishan!

UQ, here i come!!! shld be departing in early July... yeah!

No comments: