Thursday, April 07, 2005

"guaranteed with a stamp & no expiry date... i promise!"

"Guaranteed with a stamp and no expiry date... i promise!"... a new tact line i like to express towards frens..

cos to me, frenship is so so impt and i can't imagine myself without any frens. i love to be with my frens, love their company and i dun like being alone... with frens around, i feel warm and loved. cos i noe they r always there for me... perhaps tis is an ideal kind of frenship i always have in mind. with tis in mind, whenever i face any frenship, i will devote 100% in it, hoping to present a better me to my frens. i always like to shower my frens with care, concern and love. someting i REALLY hope to get in return. but sad to say, till date.. i still dun get tat. when i tot i found them, then i realise they r not. perhaps like wat pple say, true frens r so so hard to find. u can have hundreds of frens, but who r ur true frens, is hard to determine and find.

how many pple actually understand the definition of true frens? i doubt there r alot... even i myself may not noe it. and pple tink differently. maybe juz a simple care and concern, someone may tink is true fren, maybe alot of scoldings and criticsm is true fren to another person. so it really differ. depends on individual. as for me, my true fren is simple. i wan someone who is willing to ask... ask me abt my happiness and sadness, no need i volunteer to tell him/her. i am someone who like to share my tings and i oso like to ask abt pple. cos i believe pple always need care and concern. little asking may sound irritating at times but soon tat person will feel warm cos they noe u care for him/her. thus i REALLY hope to find a fren who r willing to listen to all my nonsense and rubbish and feelings. i noe such tings r meant for ur lover to do it but i still believe among frens, there r still possibility. i am still searching and i wun give up... i still tink positive abt it... hee hee... :)

i wun say i failed completely either. though dun really can find a true fren, at least i found alot of good frens. my buddies from sec sch, pri sch, poly and everywhere. life can nv live without frens. i am glad all these frens came into my life, cos my life will nv be complete without them.

i love jigsaw puzzle, esp the type of globe puzzle. my life is juz like a round globe puzzle. my frens r juz like the pieces of jigsaw. they r helping me form a globe, completely it day by day. after 21yrs of "fixing", i am one quarter thru my globe. more pieces will come by to "fix" me up completely one day.. i believe.

juz would like to tell all my new and old frens out there... my frenship to u in any time, any place is always "guaranteed with a stamp and no expiry date... i promise!"

No comments: