Thursday, December 25, 2008

~Merry Christmas~

~MERRY CHRISTMAS~

last yr i spent my Xmas in Australia. it was a simple celebration at home with Phil and Felicia with our home cooked food. this yr, i spent my Xmas eve and countdown @ Reagan's house. BBQ session cum Fondue indulgence. thanks to Reagan for being a good host in hosting all of us together with the workers from his company. there were lots of fun, laughter and enjoyment, especially when we were on the game of "Werewolf". it was my 2nd time playing this game. previously, my sis-in-law gave me the game as a pressie when i went to Australia for studies. & there was once when there were quite a number of friends gathered @ my house in Australia, so i took out the game and tat was my 1st time playing the game. it was quite fun as there were lots of argument going around. as for my 2nd time playing this game, it was a total different encounter. my brother and his frens had been playing this game for quite a long while, so they are considered as "old birds" in this game. last nite, during the game, they introduced many different characters so i got a bit confusing but it was really funny. so much argument going around. i am kinda addicted to the game as it was like a mind game. it is like a test to see how good one can act and deceive pple as well as a chance to train one in their observation skills. hahaha... 2/4 pple, maybe we can try to play the game during our CNY gathering @ Miss Lock's house. i tink it shld quite fun with so many of us. hahaha...

during the BBQ, my brother suddenly got the idea to lay out the food as if it was a face. does this layout look like a face to u? with eyes, eyebrows, ears, nose and a big wide mouth! :D


Fondue indulgence... yummy~ my favourite sia... but i tink it is really heaty ah. i can feel the after effect now..

side track: on tuesday, i was walking to YCK MRT after my driving lesson & i saw the lovely blue sky. i was attracted to the clear blue sky. it reminded me of Aussie's clear blue sky. so straightaway when i reached the MRT platform, i took out my hp to snap a pic of the lovely sky. however, due to the resolution of my hp, the colour was not as clear as wat i saw.

do the clouds resemeble big cotton candy? hahaha... well, for such lovely clear blue sky, there is a price to pay. the weather for tat particular day was extremely hot and humid. haiz.. y can't we have a cooling day with clear blue sky leh?

No comments: