Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas is coming.. Year 2008 is ending..

Christmas will be here in abt 2 days' time! woohoo~!!! haha... my 1st Xmas in Singapore after spending 2 yrs of Xmas in Australia. i am excited as it had been quite a while since i last celebrate Xmas with my family and friends in Spore. heehee.. last yr, i spent my Xmas countdown on Skype video chat with my Spice Buddies. tis yr, i can finally sit down with them physically to enjoy our Xmas celebration with sumuptous dinner and gift exchange. in addition, i am able to join the 2/4 gals in their the Xmas gathering and gift exchange. woohoo~ can't wait for both gatherings!

as for my family, i had a simple xmas gathering with my maternal grandma, cousins, aunties and uncles. Sis Lihong suggested to gather for dinner and celebrate xmas with grandma. Hence, we gathered @ Grandma's house yesterday for dinner. Sis Lixiang bought a small log cake and youngest aunt bought some kuehs kuehs along. in addition, my mum prepared some "tang yuan" for us as it was "dong chi". heehee... so with all these goodies, we had a simple yet interesting gathering. having dinner together, chatting and gossiping abt everything and anything under the sun. i like tis kind of warm and simple gathering with family cos everyone gets to speak to one another. is really alot of fun and enjoyment. i guess the next gathering with my maternal family will be CNY period. yeahz! as for my paternal side, we will be going to Sungei Buloh Nature Reserve for a nature walk on Xmas day. whahahaha... together with Sis Seow Wai and family which means little Lynnette will be going too. tat little girl shld love it since she like to walk around so much. juz hope tat we wun be bitten too badly by the mosquitoes. hahaha... anyway, here is a photo of the log cake we had last evening... yummy blackforest log cake.

snowy white christmas log cake... yummy~

hmmm... since xmas is here soon, means tat 2008 is ending soon. so wat new yr wishes do i have for the new year? last yr i hope to graduate and do well in my studies. tis yr i am no longer a student liao so i cannOt hope for tat ah. hahaha... basically, tis yr i have 2 wishes. 1st: i wish to get a job i like. 2nd: i wish to pass my driving (best is on my 1st try). not too greedy to have 2 wishes, rite? further more they r practical wishes which i can work for. heehee...

No comments: