Monday, February 25, 2008

RASHES!!! itchy!!!

RASHES!!! itchy itchy scratch scratch!!

a sudden outbreak of rashes on my rite arm on Sat. din take note, keep on scratching. then it got worsen on Sun so went to pharmacy to get a cream for rashes and itchness. today it was my regular appointment @ skin care centre so shun bian let doctor take a look at my rashes. argh~!!! is so itchy and is so irritating!!! doctor gave me some cream to apply on the affected areas & i am HOME BOUND @ least for a week! doctor said tat it is better for me to stay indoor for the rest of the week which means i can't go out, esp under the sun to reduce the irritation. i wanna to get well ASAP as the itchness is killing me so i shall be a good girl to stay home for tis whole week!

as such, i dun think i will b able to go for the chalet gathering on Sat. Lin, so sorry!!! many of us oso cannot make it on tat day. do u guys tink we shld probably arrange another gathering?

No comments: