Sunday, March 02, 2008

My little niece, Lynnette Yap...

today my little niece, Lynnette came over in the afternoon. her parents need to run some errands so my aunties and I baby-sitted her. hahaha... easy job la.. baby sit children only. hardwork running around with them but the joy and laughter created is really enjoyable. heehee...

juz as we r playing, Lynnette's innocent smile is so attractive so i decided to take down these precious moments. :D

my cutie niece & her favourite... BUBBLES!!!

Lynnette, the bubble girl... heehee...

dirty feet!!! after running around the corridor.. bare-footed! haha..

have a break, have a biscuits! tea break while being watched by my buddy rabbit, Bee Bee...

after the tea break, Lynnette decided to go for something challenging...
THE LADDER!!!

Lynnette: let me try out the stability of the ladder 1st... up a level.. hmm.. still okay, shall carry on..

Lynnette: Yee-Po (Grand-auntie Cindy), HIGH ^5 to wish me luck in conquering the ladder!

Lynnette: Ah-Yee (Auntie Wee San), u wanna snap a shot of me before i start my climb up the ladder?

Lynnette: i'm reaching the top of the ladder... a quick shot now!

Lynnette: Woohoo~!!! i'm on TOP of the "world"!!!!

Lynnette: let me show some stunts on top of the ladder... under the handle...

Lynnette: i can kneel down at the top of the ladder.. yeahz~!!! but...oops! my diapers ah!

Lynnette: Ah-Yeeeeee!!!! take a nicer photo for me, k?

while climbing up and down the ladder, Lynnette decided to add on some "performance"

Lynnette's Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars...

Lynnette: how's my singing? heehee...

No comments: