Thursday, September 01, 2005

slept @ 5am & woke up @ 6am all becos of presentation but i tink i could have done much BETTER!!!

juz had my 1st presentation in Australia... but it was not as well done as wat i expected. as in i din do a good job. i tot i could be better & i tink my presentation kind of pull down the whole presentation. gosh... really gota buck up manz! haiz...

anyway, consolation is tat together with tis presentation, 2 assignments r down. i juz handle in my another assignment due today. i am kinda happy abt it. (so i bought myself M & M chocolates... my fav flavour... CRISPY! yeah!!!)

now gota work hard for another grp assignment which will due next week. non stop assignment due date. i can go mad very soon... haha... 1 after another, assignments r due so soon like nobody's business. all the way till week 13, last week of sch.

2 down & i have 7 written assignments & 2 oral presentation... soon i will become super and wonder woman... haha... yeahz!!! & guess wat, becos of my presentation today, i slept @ 5am last nite & work up @ 6am to get tings ready... is back to my working style in poly last time... i like it manz... cos i feel more occupied & busy which i feel better... anyway, gota go lunch lor... today is long day again... classes end at 6pm & after which is a farewell dinner for my korean fren's gf who will be leaving tomolo... :(

everyone out there, take good care ohh... yeahz!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

must take care too! must also get enough slp! :P

sandyris said...

who's tis?

fang izzit?

thanks anyway...

Anonymous said...

no lehz..not me haha :P if its me, i would indicate 1 ma lolz..aiya, u have too many frens caring for u hehe


-fang

sandyris said...

haha...

hmm... then who is tat leh? i wanna noe who so concern mah... haha