Saturday, September 10, 2005

finally tok to my little cousins!!! yeahz!!! so nice and heart warming feeling... i miss them so much...

yeahz!!! after almost 2 mths... i finally heard my little cousins, Weiqi, Wei Hui and Wei Zhi's voice... yeahz!!! i am so so delighted and happy... i miss them so much, really wish to see them immediately... cos every sat whenever i am at home and they come, i will be around to play and tok to them lor... now i am in australia, i cannot. sad... but i noe they wun forget me and will always miss me... haha... i simply love them so so much...

act i shld call him to tok to my parents too. i oso miss them. i nv tok to them ever since i come here. maybe i will call them tonight or tomolo. haha...

how come i suddenly miss home so much leh? ahha....

anyway, i cannot call home too often lah... very exp ah... heehee... send emails shld be better... yeahz!!!

No comments: