Sunday, September 04, 2005

Riverfire Festival 2005... i am feeling so LUCKY & LOVE under the warmth of FRIENDSHIP tat is so priceless & precious....

yesterday me and my grp of frens went to Riverfire festival 2005. it was a spectacular 30mins of fireworks display with good theme songs... really very marvellous!!! i really love it so much.... whole nite was enlightened by it manz! yeahz!

then we went to the vietnamese restuarant to eat. it served great food, cheap price & nice place. haha..... it was great breakaway for all of us after assignments and tests. half way break for most of us for instance me... need some breathing space before i try to strive for next few assignments... yeahz!!!

come to realise, it had been 2 mth plus since i come here. & i made a lot of frens. among them, i have found a grp which r like my family. we r so close to each other as if we met for a long while manz... haha.... now then i realise how lucky i was.... yeahz...

a grp of 好姐妹 who is willing to get "三八" with me... who is willing to bear with all my nonsense, jokes and long windedness, who is ever ready to be there for me...

a grp of 好brothers who is willing to get scolding and beating from me, who is willing to listen to all my nag and always there for me....

list of 好姐妹:
1) Tess - always willing to listen to my complains, happiness, sadness, sorrows... always willing to ans my morning call and appreciate watever i do for her... always willing to listen to me nag and scold her... haha...

2) Huiying - always willing to be the rational one to tink for me.. always there to give me hint tat i am showing a black face... always willing to listen to my nonsense too... haha...

3) Joyce - always willing to sing for me, dance for me... willing to lighten to atmosphere among all pple with me... always checking on me if i am ok, if i am sad or wat... yeahz!!!

4) Amy - my gentle fren from korea, who is always showing me concern, be it i am happy or sad or watever... ever ready to listen to me oso... yeahz!!!

list of 好brothers:

1) Wee Hong - "my shoulders is always ready for u when u need..." tis is wat i felt the most touched when he said tis to me... heart warming feeling... juz so much like my elder brother whom i noe i can rely on when i need a shoulder to cry on... *is firm sia! i tried before... haha*

2) Chin Yew - always bearing with all my nonsense, violence and naggy stuff... nv fail to bring joy to my life during every meals, outings and gatherings... willing to analyse serious stuff with me.. haha

3) Philip - my dearest SON... always there to ask "mummy, r u ok?"... willing to call me late at nite to make sure i am fine... always willing to bear with my emotionally unstable mood... haha...

4) Isaac - i noe i can rely on him no matter wat happen... i can look for him when i am sad... i can look for him when i need help... i wun be alone when i noe he is around.... cos he is juz so reliable and nv abandon me... willing to go along with my nonsense... yeahz!!!

isn't me lucky to find all of them here? heehee...

i am glad i am here with all of them....

yeahz!!! haha....

okok... i shall go do some work... haha

No comments: