Friday, August 26, 2005

my life is surrounded by assignments after assignments... getting more & more no life sia!!!

currently i am in the uni library doing my assignments which are due on next Thursday. It is a 1500 words essay assignment plus a 12-mins group presentation.

i had a lot of difficulties writing that essay as i do not know how to go about writing it. i read alot of journal articles, however i am unable to relate to my essay. haiz... but die die oso muz write something. hopefully i can manage to get thru with this essay ah.

as for the presentation... haiz... i actually saw the wrong due date & gave the wrong info to my grp mates. they did not blame me but i juz feel so bad. i can actually be so blur and careless. i apologise to the tutor and she is saying tat we need come up with a very good presentation since we make a mistake in the dates. in my mind, i noe tat we surely will be marked down. but i juz hope she can be sympathic for us too. haiz... so i quickly volunteer to compile the presentation. i wanna make it look nice and good enough to impress my tutor. hope i can do it manz!

it was until now then i really appreciate the presence of a library. i nv noe tat library is actually such a good environment for doing work. from morning 10am till now abt 4pm, i was in the library doing my work. i am able to at least complete part of my presentation and part of my essay. most of all, when i am feeling tired, i have no bed to tempt me. i tink i will go to library to do my next few assignments as it is such a condusive environment for me to do my writing and anaylsis. nv appreciate library until now manz! haha...

anyway, now i am taking a break from the writing cos i had been facing the computer since morning. eyes are really tired... hands r really cold & whole body seems to ache a lot. but nvm...i will carry on until library close in 1 hrs time. i wan at least finish half of the essay.

seems tat my blog getting more & more boring... hmm... nutting interesting to update leh... cos i have assignments due one after another whereby i really have no chance or mood to go out to play or have fun. am i being too tense up? i start to feel tat i am having no life sia! in poly, i oso nv so pia ah... haiz...

No comments: