Monday, August 15, 2005

i miss my brother very much... "kor kor, thanks for everything u did for me!"

i juz received an email from my brother. he sent some photos to me as i actually asked him to take some photos on 7th month celebration so that i can insert into my oral presentation.

when i saw the email, i was very shocked as kor kor actually sent it to me so fast. i told him last friday & on Monday morning, i got it! i am very touched by his concern & care. i realise how silly i was in the past when i was in spore that i did not really treasure the time with him. i always said he dun dote on me. i always tell pple that he no longer love me becos he got a gf. now that i am in Australia, i noe i am totally WRONG! kor kor is still my best brother. he dote on me as i am his ONLY sister. is a LOVE tat will never change no matter how old we grow.

i may be exaggrating but i really feel very warmth in my heart for watever he did & is doing for me now. last week he sent me a video of himself & i really cried upon watching it. simple words from him but is really very warmth.

i noe i have a wonderful brother. i noe i can rely on my brother in watever i do. i noe even the whole world turn their back on me, my brother will always back me up & support me. i noe my brother will nv abandon me no matter wat happen. we may have arguments & quarrels but i noe he is always there for me.

i dunno how to express my feelings in words now. i am juz too agitated. but i have a few words to tell kor kor here.

to kor kor: i am very sorry for not treasuring u in spore & always scold u. i dun mean it. u r my ONLY brother. i do care for u. i am jealous when u r so good to gf & forget abt me. i tot u forget to love me as ur sister. now i realise i am WRONG. kor kor, i am getting very mushy & childish now. but i noe u r the only one who allow me to do all these. i really miss u very much... really really miss u... muz take good care of urself & always update me on ur stuff. thanks for all the care & concern u gave me all these while. i really appreciate everything tat u did for me. u r a GREAT brother! Love u!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei..i also helping to take the pics for u, but maybe this coming wkend den can send to u bcoz i can only upload the pics at my bf's house when he comes out during the wkend (i dunno how to upload sorry >.<) so this sat den i email u okie.. =)

-fang

sandyris said...

haha... of cos i noe u r going to help me... dun get jealous... i will thank u too.
is juz tat he is my kor kor, feeling is so different. u noe, tat siblings bonding? i finally felt it now... haiz... only when we r so far apart then we feel it. sad...