Friday, August 12, 2005

1 mth in Australia....

oh my gosh... tonight is freezing cold. is abt 5 degrees outside & it is raining. even in the room with my heater on, i can feel the coldness. i am wearing my jacket to sleep sia...

tomolo will be a long day with all readings for my assignment. no time to waste liao... so muz really start on it so tat at least i feel better. no shopping or outing tomolo. as for sun, as usual... my laundry day & i am going to swimming! yeahz! a bit crazy when is winter & we still wanna swim. haha...

today spent a bit $$$ on shopping again. tis mth's expenses surely exceed. i tink muz re-calculate my budget & limit my usage of $$$ again liao... if i carry on using the $$$, sure 1 day i will be broke sia...

i am still waiting for my Tax File Number & Blue card. i need tax file number for finding a job... blue card so tat i can do my volunteer work. somehow without some kind of volunteer work in life make me feel bored, upset & too much time to tink too much. i muz faster find some areas to keep myself real occupied. everyday study & study will go mad ah... every time go out oso no good... haha... spend $$$ mah...

haiz... life is so unpredictable leh... u nv noe wat will happen next & who will leave u. if u have anything undone, faster do it. if u realise all along u nv cherish ur loved ones, faster show them tat u love them. dun wait till 1 day u say tat u regret as u have lost all the chance to show them tat u care for them.

come to tink, i nv realise how much i am bonded to my family until i left for aust. when i am here ALONE, i realise how impt HOME can be, how much love & warmth family can bring to me... i really MISS my family... is already 1 mth in aust but the homesick feeling will nv be gone. though i have a lot of frens around me here, i still miss home & tink of my family.... i will definitely cherish them more when i get back home 2 yrs later with them...

No comments: