Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Labels for my entries from now on...

whahaha... i finally found out how to categorise my entries! as i was browsing my cousin, Seow Wai's new blog. i decided to look at her blog's source coding and try to rearrange into mine. heehee... finally i managed to add in some label and Categories... woohoo~ in tis way, my blog entries can be more organised with the specific categories. & tis give me an additional task to do after i finish my thesis. yeah.. something to pass time la cos by then i shld be rotting away till the time to travel and for my convo and head back Singapore. my additional task is to: Classify ALL my past entries into the various categories as set. wow! BIG task sia... cos i have over 400 entries la!!! whahaha...

alrighty! back to studies now after spending a few hours on organising my blog layout. i am very excited now cos i am finally at the concluding chapter... soon.. my entry on the thots for my thesis will b up. can't wait for tat faithful day ah! heehee...

No comments: