Saturday, January 05, 2008

Soon...

heehee.. brand new year, brand new room. yep! i moved.. yet again.. tis time round just moved next door.. still within the same unit. hee.. i moved to the room next to my old room. tis room is much bigger than my previous room. since i am paying the same price for both rooms, y not, rite? so i cleaned up the whole and unpacked all my stuff for 1 whole day. finally i have my nicely done up room for me to finish up my last sem of my uni studies... let u have a tour around my room...

lying in the middle shelf on top of my study desk r my little gifts and photos from my dearest family and friends...


at the other end of the room, more gifts and photos..

on the sliding door of my wardrobe, i have my pillars of strength.. my family, my friends and my idols.. haha..

on the other sliding wardrobe door, more photos to accompany me.. spot any of ur face on it?

glowing in the dark..

the teddy bear tea towel hanging on the wall..

y r teddy bears my best frens? heehee..

my tidy bookshelves and messy study table.. i am studying hor! even in hols..

my comfy bed.. with my buddies at one corner.. heehee.

tracking my days down 2008 with Winnie the Pooh & friends calendar...
End of the tour around my room...

up next..
today i opened the letter box, i saw a parcel. turned to the back and saw the sender add as Blk 700A AMK... well, for the very moment, i knew is from Wen Hui!!! hahaha.. but she told me it is going to be a card, how come is a parcel leh? so anxiously, i opened up and was really surprise! is a keychain with my name and a xmas card.. heehee..

really lovely!! i luv it very much!!!
*hui ah... thank u very very much!!! i luv it very much... i will use it for sure. :D & as wat u wrote in the card.. i oso miss the time talking to u like before!!! wait for me to go back and we muz meet up, k??*

anyway, last note to all: HOME SWEET HOME for me on 26th Jan.. will reach Spore on 27th Jan morning.. (my plan for my special day will work.. heehee..)
so till then, everyone take care ah. i shall see ya back in spore.. real SOON!!!

No comments: