Monday, July 09, 2007

i'm in Brisbane but MIA from blog, NSN, email for next 2 weeks...

HELLO everyone!!! i am back in Brisbane from my 19 days NZ trip liao... heehee... act back last Thursday but I am now "un-contactable" via internet, email or MSN. cos I don't have internet at home now & seriously it is so painful without internet ah!!! I will have to come to uni or go to my fren's house to access the internet. Troublesome sia cos I need to pack my stuff at home to get ready to move out on this Wed. well, my packing is not even half way thru sia. hahahaha...

anyway, I will get very busy this 2 weeks. my family will be here on tis wed morning (fast sia!) and I will be bringing them around and preparing for my graduations in next Wed! woohoo~~!!! finally!!!! whahahaha... currently i am so tied up with tings and so I will not be online for a while. haiz.. so no updates abt my NZ trip on bloggy as yet. Please await patiently till I settle all my stuff and move to my new place with internet access. Then I will "bombared" u guys with photos after photos... heehee...

I just gotten my Honours Unconditional Offer today! woohoo~~!!! finally... something off my mind, no need to keep worrying now.

okok... got to get going cos i still need to pack my stuff at home! cya guys!

No comments: