Wednesday, July 04, 2007

18th day in New Zealand!!!!

my 18th day in New Zealand... had been a great experience all the way and i really enjoyed myself very much... i hope to have more but i cannot. heehee... got to head back to Brisbane tomolo afternoon. my graduation is in 2 weeks time & my family r coming! gotta go home and pack up all my stuff to move house! ohhhh... results out freshly out from "oven" today! juz checked it. not the perfect results everyone expected me to get (sorry, guys!) but i am satisfied. satisfied in the sense tat i noe how much effort i had put in this sem and so how much i shld expect to get in return. so no complains! heehee... i promise i will add on double "oil" for my honours (tat is if it is still valid! *waiting anxiously for the notification from uni now*).

anyway, now i am at a very beautiful lake, called Lake Tekapo. clear sky, good for viewing sunrise, sunset and star gazing. but one ting is tat is juz too COLD!!!! is freezing cold here & the wind is blowing horribly strong at nite. is so cold tat the toilet have to change to running water function for their flushing system, if not the water in the pipe will FREEZE! hahaha... so the toilet is very noisy...

okiedokie... i got to go for now... proceed on to Christchurch where i started my journey from. a nite in Christchurch and i can go back to Brisbane tomolo! woohoo...!!!! i miss my housemates, Tess and Huiying liao!!!! i miss my darlings who sleeping on the floor now (my mattress was sold! thanks, gals for selling it for me! thanks JEss for buying it from me! hahaha!!!) okok... cya guys with photos when i get back... over 500 plus photos... and more to come along the way today!

No comments: