Friday, June 08, 2007

in the midst of examz revision...

haha... i tink tis is the most slacking exam period for me. cos i had not been studying faithfully. watching tv shows downloaded from MOBTV (they extended my free subscription! y? argh~!), went to gym, doing research for my NZ trip, going for a volunteer event tis sun... blah blah... all these shld be out of my agenda or not priority for now cos i have an exam coming up!

although is only 1 paper, is still exam ah! seriously need to get my head back on studies. i had been so slow in my revision. well, i guess i really dun like literature studies! to tink i was in literature class in sec sch, hmm... but i failed my O level literature lor. i got E8! hahaha... anyway, my exam paper is on a module tat is more or less similar to literature studies. how does studying a self-assessment text "7 habits of highly effective pple" & a novel "Alchemist" for ur exam sound to u? how will u feel when ur exam r all abt the journal readings? there r no theoretical fact to rem or refer to. is so so personal opinion studies tat when i look at the past year exam paper, i almost fainted... question such as "which is ur favourite guest speaker of the semester? why? how do u relate ur own career objectives to his or her guest lecture?" & many more on ur career goals, caereer path and so on... how will u ans all these if u were me? how will study for all these if u were me?

hmm.... wat to do leh? tis course is called Professional Development lor so i oso bo bian ah... die die oso muz study something, anything tat i can digged out from tat stack of notes...

anyway, as the most dreadful revision period went... on a super duper COLD evening today, Fiona & I went to Nando's for dinner. it is a newly open restaurant nearby our houses. Nando's... sound Indian to u? well, it sound Indian to me lor & i tot is an Indian restaurant. ended up i was wrong! is Portuguese. whahaha... hmm... guess, i shld stop blabbering & get on with the photos of the dinner... tok while viewing the photos... bring it on now! yeahz~!!!


"po-po... po-po..." okok... i'm trying to sound like a chicken, obviously is a failure... whahaha... see tis chicken number stand here? Nando's is all abt CHICKEN! their grilled chicken is famous! (i din ordered tat tis time. will order the next round... promise!) as the main lead is chicken, so the number tag is of cos buddy buddy lah... Fiona & i tot of smuggling tis tag home cos don't u tink is FUNNY? i mean very creatively designed & is CUTE! hahaha...

tat irritating Fiona lah... ask me open my mouth so BIG! & still wanna specially capture the opened mouth... my mouth so small lor.. yet she force me open so wide... so painful and aching ah! whahaha... (continue to pretend only, Miss Lim... as if ur mouth so small ah! - tons of rebutting comments from general public, i reckon!)

see her cheeky look... is juz fries lor... she oso can get so delighted... whahaha... oh well, pardon her ah cos she is mesmerised by Nando's!

hmm.. here r wat we ate... we wanna different wraps but they dun have that much variety as yet. all they have was tis classic chicken wrap only. haiz... tat's sad. here's my meal, classic wrap with side order of cous-cous (we dun even noe wat it is after finishing it! hahaha...)

fiona's meal of classic wrap & peri-peri fries... fries sprinkled with the Nando's peri-peri powder... tasty...


i tink their limitation in variety is becos they r short-handed! do they need help? i can work for them! i dun mind having to "ta-bao" leftovers home! hahaha... oh well, but at a 2nd tot... my conclusion is if u like a particular food from a place, dun ever work at the place! dun tink u can ta-bao leftovers & wanna work ah... cos if u work at the place, chances will be tat u will no longer like tat food as u will get SICK of it! sick of smelling and seeing it after facing it for hours at work whole day. so i cannot work in Kadoya (my katsu don), not at Freestyle (my flourless chocolate cake), not at Salt & Battery (my fish & chips), not at Hanachi (my jap curry rice), not KFC in Aussie (i love the chicken here!) hmm... sound as if pple wanna hire me ah! whahaha...


Anyway, i had a crazy tot of taking photos of the following when Fiona draw my attention to the chilli bottles... whahaha... here u go...

here r all the different types of chilli sauces ranging from Medium to Extra Hot(was there mild, Fiona? i forget ah!) & on each of them, there r some description such as being dare devil if u take the Extre Hot & so on... & did u notice an "outcast" there? yeahz... the one at the corner which dun belong to Mr Chilli's family... give u an enlarge view up next...


is Mr Tomato Sauce! & the description is "for those too chicken to try peri-peri (refering to chilli)"... whahaha... cool description, rite? i din take tat lor... i juz merely borrowed from next table for photo taking. whahaha...

anyway, tat's all folks! i will continue to try to mug. even is pretending, i will still mug! my end of misery will be here soon when next week @ tis hour, i shld be busy packing my luggage for my New Zealand trip! hahaha... last week of ENDURANCE!!!

No comments: